SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Blotchiness, Discoloration, Acne, Aging
FEATURESProtect your skin with Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50, a broad spectrum 100% physical tinted sunscreen with a long-lasting matte finish, with spf 50 sun protection. The best mineral sunscreen for oily skin.
Daily UVA/UVB oil-absorbing protective base with a matte finish.
Introducing Physical Matte UV Defense SPF 50, a matte sunscreen formulated with titanium dioxide and zinc oxide (Z-Cote®*) to provide high broad spectrum UV protection. This mineral suncreen is enhanced with aerated silica technology, proven to maintain a matte finish even in humid conditions, which makes it an ideal sunscreen for oily skin types. Its weightless mousse texture dries to a powder finish, helping makeup look it's absolute best once applied. *Z-COTE HP-1 is a Registered Trademark of BASF
- 100% physical broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Maintains a matte finish even in hot, humid conditions
- Smoothes skin texture and minimizes appearance of pores
- Weightless mousse dries to a powder finish, optimizing make-up application
- Formulated with translucent color spheres to provide universal tint for all skin tones and repel oil to minimize sebum appearance.
- Non-comedogenic and non-acnegenic
How to Use
1. Apply mineral sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest areas 15 minutes prior to sun exposure and before applying makeup.
2. Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming and sweating. Apply immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours.
Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS TITANIUM DIOXIDE 9.0012% ZINC OXIDE 3.9975% COSMETIC INGREDIENTS DIMETHICONE C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE TALC DICAPRYLYL ETHER TRIETHYLHEXANOIN ISOHEXADECANE DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER ALUMINUM STEARATE PEG-8 LAURATE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE SILICA SILYLATE 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL ALUMINA ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE IRON OXIDES DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE POLYHYDROXYSTEARIC ACID