SKIN TYPE: Dry, Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Sensitized, Dehydrated
FEATURESSoothe facial redness with Phyto Corrective Masque. An intensive and calming botanical face mask made to rehydrate and soothe temporarily reactive skin.
Introducing Phyto Corrective Mask, a highly-concentrated formula containing botanicalextracts, a calming dipeptide, and key skin ingredient hyaluronic acid, to intensively soothe and replenish temporary skin reactivity. This intensive face mask for sensitive skin cools on contact, comforts skin sensitivity, and restores natural radiance and smoothness. The Phyto Corrective Mask has been clinically tested post-procedure to efficiently reduce visible redness and discomfort on skin. This versatile botanical face mask has multifaceted uses post temporary skin reactivity.
- Daily: post workout, sun exposure, hot bath
- Weekly/Seasonal: post travel, chlorine/salt water from swimming, windburn from winter activities
- Post-procedure: post laser, extractions, photodynamic therapy (PDT), intense pulsed light therapy (IPL), and other in-office procedures
How to Use
1. Apply a large amount to a clean face, chest, or neck, avoiding eye and lip area.
2. Allow mask to remain on for 10-15 minutes.
3. Rinse with cool water if desired. Use 2-3 times a week or as needed. Apply post-procedure as indicated by a physician.
This face mask can be applied to blotchy skin as a leave-on, rinse-off, or overnight treatment.
AQUA / WATER / EAU GLYCERIN ALCOHOL DENAT. DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL DIMETHICONE BUTYLENE GLYCOL PROPYLENE GLYCOL PEG-8 PEG/PPG/POLYBUTYLENE GLYCOL-8/5/3 GLYCERIN AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE PHENOXYETHANOL CARBOMER DIMETHICONOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL SODIUM HYALURONATE CHLORPHENESIN OLEA EUROPAEA LEAF EXTRACT / OLIVE LEAF EXTRACT SODIUM HYDROXIDE TETRASODIUM EDTA SODIUM CITRATE PARFUM / FRAGRANCE ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER CUCUMIS SATIVUS FRUIT EXTRACT / CUCUMBER FRUIT EXTRACT SODIUM BENZOATE THYMUS VULGARIS FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT - THYME FLOWER/LEAF EXTRACT CITRUS GRANDIS EXTRACT / GRAPEFRUIT FRUIT EXTRACT TOLUENE SULFONIC ACID BENZYL BENZOATE CELLULOSE ACETATE BUTYRATE BENZYL ALCOHOL ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE POLYPHOSPHORYLCHOLINE GLYCOL ACRYLATE LINALOOL MORUS ALBA ROOT EXTRACT POLYVINYL ALCOHOL CITRONELLOL CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 CI 42090 / BLUE 1 SODIUM CHLORIDE