SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Discoloration, Acne, Aging
FEATURESSay goodbye to fine lines and wrinkles with Retinol 0.3. A concentrated facial retinol cream formulated with pure retinol, designed to improve the appearance of visible signs of aging and pores while minimizing breakouts.
Introducing Retinol 0.3, the best retinol cream to help improve the visible signs of aging. This retinol cream is recommended for first-time retinol users. Taken as a night cream, this potent treatment features 0.3% pure retinol enhanced with the latest stabilization and delivery technologies to ensure a steady, even release. Designed with soothing bisabolol to minimize irritation and specially packaged to preserve its potency, this retinol anti aging cream helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, blemishes, and pores by accelerating cellular turnover on facial skin. Retinol 0.3 is ideal for continued use or for conditioning skin as a prerequisite to SkinCeuticals Retinol 0.5.
- Promotes cellular turnover
- Improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, discoloration, pores, and blemishes
- Formulated to minimize irritation commonly associated with the use of retinol creams
- Specialized packaging preserves retinol potency
- Non-comedogenic, paraben-, fragrance-, and gluten-free
- Ideal for skin new to retinol use
How to Use
1. Apply a pea size amount at night to clean dry skin, avoiding the eye area.
2. Allow product to absorb before applying other skincare products.
3. Limit initial use to once or twice a week, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, then every night as tolerated. Establish a level of skin tolerance prior to regular application.
Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product, as retinol may increase photosensitivity.
Always consult a physician prior to retinol cream use if you are a women who is pregnant or intending to become pregnant in the near future. Though there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, discuss options with your physician.
AQUA / WATER / EAU PROPANEDIOL DIMETHICONE CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE ALCOHOL DENAT. DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE HYDROGENATED LECITHIN ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER PHENOXYETHANOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE RETINOL POLYSORBATE 20 SODIUM CITRATE BOSWELLIA SERRATA RESIN EXTRACT DIMETHICONOL TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE BISABOLOL CITRIC ACID BHT PROPYL GALLATE