SKIN TYPE: Normal, Oily, Combination, Sensitive
SKIN CONCERN: Acne, Aging, discoloration/dark spots
FEATURESProtect your skin without the weight. Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 is a ultra-light mineral sunscreen that provides broad spectrum protection with a transparent finish
Introducing the best mineral sunscreen, Sheer Physical UV Defense SPF 50 is an ultra-sheer, transparent sunscreen fluid formula that combines 100% mineral filters with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress, offers broad spectrum protection for even sensitive skin. Formulated with Titanium Dioxide, a broad spectrum 100% mineral filter, and enhanced with artemia salina, a plankton extract to help boost skin’s natural defenses to UV- and heat-induced stress. This silky sheer fluid spreads easily and dries quickly, leaving no residue, with a high level of protection at SPF 50.
- Leaves a sheer, weightless matte finish
- 100% mineral broad spectrum sunscreen protection, no chemical filters
- Helps boost skin’s natural defenses to environmental stress
- Paraben-free and non-comedogenic
- Ideal for all skin types including sensitive
How to Use
- Shake well prior to use.
- Apply sunscreen liberally to the face, neck, and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure and before applying makeup.
- Reapply sunscreen after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and least every two hours.
Consult a physician before use for children under the age of six months.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early visible signs of skin aging. To decrease this risk, use sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including, but not limited to:
- Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- For children under six months of age, consult a physician before use
TITANIUM DIOXIDE 6.0021%
ZINC OXIDE 5.0078%
C12-15 ALKYL BENZOATE
PEG-9 POLYDIMETHYLSILOXYETHYL DIMETHICONE