FEATURESIt's never too late to care for your skin. Enjoy SkinCeutical's corrective retinol neck cream treatment. This neck cream is specifically used to target early to advanced signs and appearance of visible neck aging.
Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is a daily retinol cream, here to help reverse the damage of repetitive movements from looking down at mobile devices. Carefully formulated for the neck area in order to adequately target early to advanced signs of neck aging, including neck wrinkles and lines. Formulated with 0.2% pure, slow-release retinol, 2.5% tripeptide concentrate, and 5.0% glaucine complex, this advanced, corrective formula is clinically proven to target multiple signs of visible neck area aging. Tripeptide-R Neck Repair is specifically designed for delicate neck skin. The retinol neck cream is appropriate for daily use, and complements professional treatments.
- Clinically demonstrated to improve the proliferation of visible neck aging, including neck wrinkles and lines, loss of firmness, crepiness, and uneven tone
- An average of 27% improvement in neck skin crepiness
- An average of 16% improvement in the appearance of horizontal neck lines
- An average of 16% improvement in neck skin firmness
- For optimal results, pair with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 for full face and neck correction and to shorten the adjustment period to retinoids
- Paraben-, alcohol-, dye-, and fragrance-free
- Ideal as a complement to neck contouring treatments, such as under-chin cryolipolysis and skin tightening. Contact your skincare professional for a consult to ensure the right treatment for your skin.
How to Use
- Apply 1-2 pumps every second night from décolleté to jawline by massaging the product in an upward motion. Increase to nightly use after one week. Over time, apply twice daily as tolerated or as advised by a skincare professional.
- For optimal results, pair retinol neck cream with Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 as needed to help replenish lipids while accustoming skin to retinol usage.
- Always use a high-protection, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product, due to retinol's increase in photosensitivity.
- Retinol cream products should not be used by pregnant women or women who intend to become pregnant in the near future. Although there are no reports of topical retinol having any negative effect on fetal development, we always recommend consulting a physician before moving forward with product use.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, VINYL DIMETHICONE/METHICONE SILSESQUIOXANE CROSSPOLYMER, METHYL METHACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES/SUNFLOWER SEED OIL UNSAPONIFIABLES, MYRISTYL MYRISTATE, ALLYL METHACRYLATES CROSSPOLYMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SILICA SILYLATE, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, STEARIC ACID, HYDROLYZED RICE PROTEIN, PALMITIC ACID, RETINOL, POLYSORBATE 20, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, ARGILLA/MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, XANTHAN GUM, ALCOHOL, BHT, SODIUM CITRATE, MYRISTIC ACID, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA OIL/LAVENDER OIL, ROSMARINUS OFFICINALIS LEAF OIL/ROSEMARY LEAF OIL, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL/PEPPERMINT OIL, GLAUCINE, CITRIC ACID, LINALOOL, TETRADECYL AMINOBUTYROYLVALYLAMINOBUTYRIC UREA TRIFLUOROACETATE, MAGNESIUM CHLORIDE, TOCOPHEROL, PROPYL GALLATE, BIOTIN, D247390/1