You should not use this mask if your skin is sensitive, irritated or inflamed or if you have been diagnosed with inflammatory acne, rosacea, eczema or any other skin disease.
This mask exfoliates the skin deeply thanks to the combination of three actions: enzymatic, mechanical, and chemical. This synergy helps to erase imperfections, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, bring radiance to the complexion and stimulate cell renewal. This complete exfoliation also removes dead skin, unclogs pores, and smoothes facial imperfections to leave new skin.
Mechanical exfoliation is achieved by gently rubbing the fine grains of jojoba. Chemical exfoliation uses the natural acids found in fruits which stimulate cell renewal. Finally, enzymatic exfoliation breaks the bonds and helps loosen dead cells from the skin's surface.
The hibiscus extract of which the treatment is composed gives it a delicate and refreshing scent in order to let you fully enjoy this relaxing moment. The ideal time to use this type of product is in the fall and winter, to avoid sun exposure. This product should be used once a week, in the evening.
Important notice about the mask
This product intensely exfoliates the skin. This very effective mask is to be used punctually without exceeding once a week. It allows to revive the radiance of the face, but beware, certain precautions apply!
How to use the mask?
For a first use, apply the mask for only one minute to the entire face avoiding the eye contour area. After rinsing, it is possible that redness and/or sensations of heating appear, they will gradually fade. Afterwards, it is very important to apply your usual moisturizing skincare.
It is recommended to apply the mask in the evening in case redness caused by exfoliation appears. If side effects persist until the next morning, contact our customer service department at 877-669-7345.
If your skin tolerates the product well, the leave on time can be gradually increased without ever exceeding 5 minutes once a week.
Finally, use a sunscreen and limit your sun exposure up to one week after using the product.
- Never leave on for more than 5 minutes.
- You should not use this mask if your skin is sensitive, irritated or inflamed or if you have been diagnosed with inflammatory acne, rosacea, eczema or any other skin disease.
- In case of doubt before using the product, contact our customer service at 1-877-669-7345.
Key ingredients of the product
· 5% of a powerful complex of acids of natural origin, derived from apple and Australian lemon caviar, gently exfoliates the skin of the face and stimulates skin renewal.
· Cranberry Enzyme helps loosen dead skin and cleanse the skin by dislodging sebum from pores.
· Jojoba pearls, thanks to their small size, gently exfoliate the skin by rubbing.
· White clay (or kaolin), used for its cleansing and absorbent properties, helps tighten facial pores for clearer skin.
· Apricot kernel oil contribute to a radiant complexion thanks to their moisturizing properties as well as their richness in vitamins. Rose water is also known for its soothing and anti-aging properties, while apricot kernel oil is used for its firming action.
Fragrance-Free - Paraben-Free - Alcohol-Free - 100% Ingredients of Natural Origin - 100% Vegan Ingredients - Cruelty-Free
Water/Eau, Kaolin, Glycerin, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium PCA, Isopropyl Myristate, Sorbitan Stearate, Sodium Olivoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Malic Acid, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Fruit Extract, Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Microcitrus Australasica Fruit Extract, Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis Flower Extract, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin.